Tomorrow is a fresh day! And a new me, without cigarettes!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 7:55am
via Android

How to keep motivated without fags?

Icon_missing_thumb
55 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 8:19am
via iOS
You know I've tried a cigarette, cigar and even sheesha, just to find out why they're so addictive and honestly I couldn't find a reason. In fact, the cigar left me with such bitter tasting lips that I almost threw up.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 21, 2013 11:33am
via Android

The end result of a new you, new lease on life and a healthy environment for you your family and friends.  Plus the massive savings you will have to do what you please with. I strongly endorse being smokefree and have been for 2years. Still have urges but staying strong! All the best and good luck!

Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 12:37pm
via iOS
I quit roughly 6 years ago. Best decision I've made. I saved money. I regained my health. I quit punishing my body. I felt so much better as quickly as a few months after. I became more active. You never truly realize how much cigarettes affect you until you quit. It won't be easy, but you have to keep your eyes on the over all goal and reward. If health isn't motivation enough put that money away each time you would go and buy a pack and at the end of the month reward yourself with something you really want with that money you put aside (besides cigarettes). Just be creative. Or think of an exercise you truly despise and every time you think about smoking do that exercise and if you slip up and smoke double the reps on that exercise, train your body to relate smoking to that exercise you hate so much.
21 Jul
And good luck on a happier, healthier you!
21 Jul
Cheers for your help :)
21 Jul
Cheer for your help :)
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 1:10pm
via Android

Thanks for the great advice everyone :) really does help :)

21 Jul
Why start tomorrow? There's no better time then the present - Just Do It!
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 4:23pm
via iOS
Ola 

Seguirme(:
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 5:23pm
via iOS
Quit smoking 8 days ago.. Dude it sucks! But I try just to go one day at a time. I use the patch but it falls off half way through the day. So if anyone had advice how to keep those things on your arm. But whenever I see somebody smoking I just realize how grouse it makes you look.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 21, 2013 11:17pm
via Android

S
Xapeeprp

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 11:39pm
via Android

Motivation should be the cost of cigarettes. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51