Running tips

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 7:58pm
via iOS
I need tips on how to run. Like how should I breath? How fast? How should I run or jog?
Icon_missing_thumb
50 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 8:23pm
via iOS
If you're just starting off it should be at a slow pace, a little bit faster than power walking. Always keep your knees bent to reduce impact (your knees are still going to kill for the first while though). Slow breathing, try to aim for a breath in to last 3 steps, and out to last 3 steps. And do light intervals first. 3 to 4 minutes of walking, the go a minute of jogging and repeat as many time as you can. Each day add to your jogging time in small increments. If you're listening to music pretty soon you'll be able to walk to every second song and jog to every other song. Just remember slow pace, slow breathing and bend the knees.
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 8:40pm
via iOS
Thank you
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 1:04am
via Android

Run with straight feet and try not to land on your heels. With that i mean try to land flat or slightly on the front pf your foot.

Image_thumb
456 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 1:41am
via Android

Hey Katie,

i belive that every1 here gave a great advice..so im just gonna say that if u r a begginner or have a short breath when u run..check this schedual on this site...

http://www.superskinnyme.com/running_program.html

it has running programes from a begginner to advanced....hope it will be handy

Hope u find what ur looking 4...& good luck!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51