Losing 85lbs..

6 posts | Original | Recent
9 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 11:23pm
via Android

So I'm trying to lose 85lbs before my wedding on August 30, 2014. I need help! I have got to blast off some weight! Should I try insanity? Has anyone had some great results with it? What's the best way to torch fat? I'm wanting to lose the fat before I tone everything...

23 Jul
Eat plenty of protein, veggies, healthy fats, and lower amounts of complex carbs. 5 to 6 smaller meals a day while doing interval training, running, and weights. Bodyweight exercises do just as well as actual weights so mix it up. Any other questions feel free to ask me.
24 Jul
You can do it, I lost 89 in less than 8 months last year 72 of those lbs I lost in less than 5 months! My method: eat clean, exercise at least 30 min 6 days a week, rest 1 day a week and lots of water consumption.
24 Jul
My favorite exercises were hiit cardio routines and body weight circuits... I never stepped foot in a gym or took supplements - worked out at home and lost the weight as healthy/naturally as possible.
15 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 12:50am
via Android

i think you should go to gym.

23 Jul
I am lol
23 Jul
lol.what is meaning?
129 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 4:30pm
via Android

Eat as healthy as possible. Drink only water and 100% fruit juices. Make sure that you burn more calories each day than what you consume :P
High Cardio workouts help a lot :) Don't eat foods such as fast foods or highly processed foods. Stick to food that is organic as possible. Stick to Fat-free or 50% Low fat milk/yogurt :) Cheese is pretty fatty...so don't eat too much of it. If you workout at least 4 times a week and eat healthy...you'll lose those extra pounds :) Hope that helps!

1 Post
Jul 24, 2013 12:22am
via iOS
Hi I am not on expert but I will share what has worked for me over the past eight months I've been able to lose 25 pounds in this is how I did it
1- Cut out all of the sugar, this means any sugar drinks like coffee or juices or any food that have sugar.
2- Drink only water if you need some kind of flavor then add lemon/lime or fruits, but not too many just one or two pieces. 
3- Have one to two green teas a day and if you need it to be sweet try adding a piece of pineapple or oranges and that will sweeten it up. 
4- Cut out all the regular bread and if you need to eat bread than only get breads with a high # of grain and fiber. But If you can skip it altogether it will even be better.
5- I'm not sure if you jog already but if you don't it is good to start walking jogging or running at least 2 to 3 times a week for a minimum of 45 minutes. And then you can increase it as you feel you energy getting better.
6- Two days out of the week you should do some heavy cardio or weightlifting. And no worries you're not going to build muscles like muscle builder but the actually going to help to trim you down even more. 
7- My last bit of advice is to not start all of these at the same time but to start one by one in as you feel comfortable then add another. 
260 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 12:38am
via Android

Carmen s has some great advice I put honey in my tea I have loss 25 lbs in 2 months just how she Said .I kept to 1800 calories. It's doable.make sure you start your day with protein to save off cravings

28 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 10:37am
via Android

Protein shakes have helped me so much!! Do lots of cardio, insanity is a great great work out, you burn tons of calories, also i would stick with 1300 cal diet, if you need any other advice let me know there are some great apps that help with cal counting, and i know of some awesome Protein shakes!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51