Protein drinks

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 5:43am
via Android

Are protein drinks okay if I'm trying to lose lower belly fat and tone up? And how much is good? Or should i not drink them at all

24 Jul
Yes, they are good for you. You can substitute a food for a shake. They are low in calories but very nutritional!
24 Jul
Hey lady! Glad your staying on top of your nutrition. Protein shakes are awesome a necessity after working out to give your body back what it needs. They're also great on the go if you can't sit for a meal. You just blend em and go. If you want to replace meals with them, get ones that are meant for meal replacement, not whey isolate protein (those are better post workout).There's some awesome recipes online for protein shakes made with all kinda of fruits or yogurt. And just a note, some people won't tell you this but sometimes while adjusting...
24 Jul
Thanks pat, one time i took one and yes gas central lol :) sorry every body for the graphic detail ha
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 8:21am
via Android

Hi!In my opinion:Eat good,feel good.Protein drinks won't make you skinny,but anyway,even if you drink them or not,you must workout.You must be very carefully with the protein pouder.Try some smoothy(it tastes good and it has protein,less calories).Hope this helped!Bye!

P.S.  Follow me!

24 Jul
I always get.a 50/50 on protien shake .... But ur right u move u lose ....
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 10:20am
via Android

Protein drinks are great for losing weight and toning up, i drink 2 a day. Ever since i started i feel like my body has become more defined. If you need any suggestions on a good brand let me know :)

24 Jul
What brands do you like? I'm bouncing RAW Plant based Protein for meals and hydro whey isolate post workout. Anything you suggest?
24 Jul
I use a brand called herbalife, its helped me so much!! I hasn't a website if your interested, i could email anybody that is interested!
24 Jul
If i use one i skip eating meals? Cause ive been trying to tone up my tummy? I don't wanna put morr weight on it :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 24, 2013 10:42am
via Android

What kind ... And u use it like meal replacement

24 Jul
Yes, i replace breakfast and lunch, i use a brand called herbalife, if your interested here is my email marisanicolle@yahoo.com
24 Jul
I don't know what kind. My brother has whey protein elite series and idk if i should use that or get a diff one. Thanks for answering my post

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51