Motivation!

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 25, 2013 2:46am
via Android

Been trying to get back into working out, but with my fluctuating work schedule it's been really difficult finding time or getting motivated. Music's about the only other thing that keeps me somewhat motivated to go at it. Any motivational tips you can give me to be inspired lol?

25 Jul
Join a gym ... I often get inspired by people who work hard at the gym , it motivates me to push harder. Also look at your best pictures and get inspired to get back in shape . Also find a body or friend that is into fitness. Friends are a great way to get motivated or discourage :P
25 Jul
I will hit on your girl if you don't get in shape >:)
25 Jul
You're not alone Lamar. A minimum of 3 times a week is just not enough for me. Even in moderation and mixing freelancing with my steady paying job, I lose some of that focus-driven spirit to maintain my high energy levels. One of the things that has worked for me is do what you can when you have at least 30-60 minutes to spare, but don't over do it. It's not the best formula, I'm sure, but it does keep me from deviating from my fitness goals of just maintaining a solid physique.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 25, 2013 2:58am
via Android
I forgot to mention I do actually still have my gym membership. But friends are definitely a plus in the motivation department. Call me wierd but I envision myself in better shape when I listen to music...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51