After Pregnancy Weight Loss!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 26, 2013 2:36pm
via Android

I guess I need inspirational & motivation, I'm a stay at home mom don't really sleep much at night up with the baby his sleep schedule is changing a bit so today was my first day of workout......

26 Jul
*inspiration
26 Jul
Thanks girls, I believe a I need is self motivation just stay up & do it! Today it worked out just fine so I hope I can keep up. Before I got pregnant like waaaayyy before I was the same weight if not a little more chunky & I was able to do loose it in 3months of course with more time so that I know I can so it I can,ita just a little stressful :/
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 26, 2013 2:50pm
via Android
I'm In The Same Boat! I Had My Second Baby 14 Weeks Ago, it's Definitely Hard To Find The Time And Energy To Commit, Though I Desperately Want To. Sorry For The Random Capitalization, My Swype Does That Occasionally Via Internet Text Boxes For Some Reason. It's Incredibly Annoying. Anyway, We just Need To Tell Ourselves to Workout Everyday, Just Get It Done, Until It Becomes More Of Our Regular Routine! You Can Do It Hun :-)
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 3:31pm
via iOS
All you need is 15-20 mins a day. My daughter  just turn one this month and when I was 3wks postpartum I started lifting 5lbs weights as well as doing light abs workout but of course make sure to get the ok frm your dr first ;) it's Gnna be hard but be patience and don't give up...you have to put the wrk into it if you want to lose the weight. Good luck!
Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 5:39am
via Android

I was having that same problem till I joined the 10 miles week challenge.  Im also a stay at home mom. I make my sons father watch both my kids while I jog/walk for a few miles.  It also gived me a little break from my baby's.

Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 5:42am
via Android

Oh and it taked 9 months to put on the weight so give your self some time to take it off.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 27, 2013 9:50am
via iOS
I had my second baby at the beginning of April and am finding it SO hard to get this weight off. It's incredibly difficult to see myself this size not being pregnant. The thing I love about these workouts is they're so short that you can squeeze them in between happy times! I also committed to a 10k marathon in September so I've started training for that. I get out everyday now. I'm here for you Mama for cyber-support! Sometimes all you need is a friend to inspire you and keep you ambitious :) Let me know if I can help in any way!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51