How did you quit smoking?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 7:21pm
via Android

Hey everyone. I'm 22, I've been smoking on and off (mostly on) since I was 14. I'm wondering how others have over came the addiction and what you have done to quit for good.

-thanks for your input

26 Jul
I smoked yrs ago, but I just quit cold turkey. When I had the urge I would suk on a pc of hard candy. Replace your bad habit with a good one. Nowadays they have patches, gim, ecigs, etc but it will boil down to your determination, resistance and willpower. Good luck
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 8:24pm
via Android

I also started smoking when I was 14. I did quit for a few months when I had a boyfriend and to me it was really easy. I think, you just have to find a good reason that keeps you motivated!

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 12:58am
via Android

Thank you for your input. I've been smoke free for almost a week. And Lisa, I'm on butterscotch hard candies and they are working amazingly

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 3:29am
via iOS
Think about the bad stuff it does to you, gets you cancer you become weaker and you can not run without caughing a lot also if you smoke because you have some stressful things then put your energy in excercising . And keep this in mind you might be smoking because you have a tendency to look as a grown up infront of people but actually it just makes you a bit smaller in their eyes , so as advice keep on gradually decreasing the amount of cigarets until they are zero . Good luck :)
Aug 1, 2013 3:34am
via iOS
I quit cold turkey... I did it for my kids, they asked me to quit after seeing a add on tv with  a lady with the hole in her throat from Cancer. Anything for my kids. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51