Apple TV love my gadgets

3 posts | Original | Recent
43 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 12:08am

Okay when I started Skimble last week and doing the workouts off my iPad I had to change it up. Some of you may know this and some may not. But if you have a High Definition TV and you are using an IPad, IPhone or IPod Touch you can buy the Apple TV plug in your HDMI cable to it and you have your workouts on your big screen tv.

it is also nice since you can do anything you do on your iPad or your phone on your tv, pictures music ect just thought I would share.

Here is the link if you want to check it out.

93 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 4:45am
via iOS
Got some wireless Bluetooth headphones, too.  For workouts you're familiar with, just follow along without having to look at the screen!
27 Jul
I am looking for a good pair what kind do you have? I got it hooked up and been playing with it it's after 1am going to dream land:)
27 Jul
I have ear bud ones that are good, but slip out when I run a lot. I have my eyes on some that have a headset that will keep them put. I'll send you the links. Both under $30
43 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 3:53pm

The ear buds I have bought a few of those don't like them, looking for something that I don't have to stick in my ears but on. I have blue tooth but just one ear. That would be great for the links thank you so much.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51