Belly Fat! Ugh

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jul 27, 2013 4:36am
via iOS
Anyone have any advice for losing belly fat! I had a baby 3 years ago and I can't seem to lose the belly! I'm pretty trim everywhere else! So frustrating! I don't eat junk or drink soda! Help!
27 Jul
Oh, by the way I am on birth control so not sure if its keeping me from losing it!?
27 Jul
See a dietitian who specializes in weight loss and write a food diary. As for exercise cardio and bodyweight exercises you can use machine based but I don't like them too isolated
70 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 1:35pm
via Android

When women get a tummy tuck or mini tummy tuck after having children the surgeon does two things: remove the fat and tighten the muscle.   When you have a baby those muscles get stretched out.  To remove fat eat clean and talk to a dr or dietitian about how many calories you should consume to lose weight and stay healthy, or use an app like Noom or MyFitnessPal or Weight Watchers.  Do cardio at least 3 days each week for no less than 10 mins.  To tighten, do core exercises like pilates, kickboxing, dance... I'm sure there's tons, with moves that target your lower abs.  Do reverse crunches, leg lifts, hip raises, L-pulls, sit ups, plank.  Lie on an incline bench and perform a leg lift.  When your body makes an L do a hip raise and curl your abs slightly so your feet move closer to your head.  Pulse there twice, then lower your hips and then lower your legs for 1 rep.  Do 3 sets of 15 reps or whatever you can finish but is challenging.   Lie flat on your back and hold a stability ball between your legs lift your legs and arms and pass the ball from one to the other and lay back flat.  Lift your arms and legs again and pass the ball from your hands to your feet and lower.   That's 1, do 3x15.  Hope this helps!!

40 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 1:53pm
via iOS
Some of the most effective supplements I use for burning fat:

Thermogenics (metabolism booster) also known as fat burners - mixtures of herbs and stimulants that can increase body temperature to torch fat.  Short term boost only - stick to label guidance. Avoid taking after 2pm if you plan to sleep! 

Green tea (great diet drink) one of the best natural fat burners - I stick a few bags in a 2ltr bottle of water and top up during day - drinking minimum 3ltrs of it - you get used to taste and awesome antioxidant.  I notice difference when I fall out of habit.  

Phosphytadyle serine (the cortisol buster) when training you put body under natural stress, so the stress hormone (cortisol) which is responsible for fat storage, is secreted in high amounts.  Phosphytadyl serine helps to block secretion which allows you to recover quicker, burn more fat and build more muscle.  800mg after training or for people prone to high stress take in the evenings. 

L-Carnitine (the fat shredder) amino acid responsible for transporting fatty acids into mitochondria (your cell's powerhouse)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51