Awkward

4 posts | Original | Recent

Jul 27, 2013 3:54pm
via iOS
So I've been serious about using the gym for a while now I've had some great improvements but still some room to grow WHY do I always get intimated still when there's a lot of people on the weight floor? Any tips to overcoming this? Some times I cut my work outs short because of it I tell myself they really are not paying attention to you ect but it's still a struggle
27 Jul
Deirdre R u on kik Cause i am forming a group To motivate all of us Hope u up for it?
27 Jul
Juat mag on ankitsgupta
Image_thumb
93 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 4:17pm
via iOS
Try to zone out with tunnel vision and drag out your workouts and breaks.  Headphones will work too.  Better if you go with a workout partner.
Image_thumb
89 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 5:39pm
via Android

Don't be intimidated,  most people will be impressed to see a girl working with weights. And besides you are working out for you,  no one else's opinion matters. If you really struggle reward yourself for completing your routine,  eg bubble bath instead of a quick shower.

27 Jul
Also, what do you think when you see people working weights? Surely its all positive!
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 6:47pm
via Android

Maybe getting a workout partner is an option. So you can work trough all the glazing looks togheter!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51