Training for the army

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 8:50pm
via Android

Hey guys
soon i am undergoing a training to become a soldier. I havent been training for months and i have to be ready in like ten days. anyone got some good workouts?
anyone?

01 Aug
Don't worry so much about it. Take it from an infantry NCO, you will be doing PT everyday. Like someone else mentioned before "hope you like to run" Good luck.
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 11:23pm
via iOS
Do the Marine Workout and Olympic Circuit, good luck and thanks for your future service.
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 11:27pm
via Android

Trust me no training will have u totally ready .thanks For your service hope u like to run

Image_thumb
93 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 11:30pm
via iOS
Not much more you can do in ten days.  Don't worry about the physical conditioning part, because a good chunk of guys go there without training for it.  I would even take your training down a notch so you are rested and fully ready once you start.  Plus, you don't want to get hurt this close to D-Day.
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 2:25pm
via Android

Yea good luck i say get used to burpees. I also would thank u for decsion on servering our country.

01 Aug
I dont think he is american. But doesnt matter most army's serve under the us flag anyway hehe
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Aug 4, 2013 5:16am
via Android

Do alot of running and lifting cause you will do alot of them in the army

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 5, 2013 7:49am
via Android

Pushups situps and 2 mile run bro....and mixture of burpees, jumping jacks ( for conditioning) and interval running like 30 60's....30 secs of sprinting then 60 secs of walking. Drink alot of water...no pop and no junk foods. This is what bootcamp will be like....enjoy!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51