3 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 4:08am
via Android

Any advice on how to get motivated an stay motivated cause nothing works for me. I have zero will power. Please help I am desperate.....that sounded really desperate.

1 Post
Jul 28, 2013 4:15am
via iOS
Motivation has a cycle where sometimes it's really strong and sometimes not so much. So try not to beat yourself up when you're not too motivated. Instead just try and focus on being good when you can and if you have a bad hour, afternoon, day - it's ok just be better next time. You could always set some goals with a friend and check in with them every day to see how each other is going. Don't be unrealistic with yourself thinking that you are going to stick to a programme everyday, that's going to set you up to fail and then put you off a programme for next time, or give you an excuse to quit. Be kind to yourself :)
28 Jul
Thx for the advice Helen.
160 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 4:30am
via Android

Just turn ir workout into a game everyone loves games what i do is the 2 min plank changle i do it whenever a commercail comes on i see how many past by when before bout time u noticeu done a good ab workout and still get to rest and watch ur favorite show.

28 Jul
Thank you Louis I will try this.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51