Men and shaving/waxing.

8 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
55 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 8:22am

Strange question but I'd like to know if women like men to shave/wax their chest/arms/legs or do they prefer men to be hairy?
Personally I don't like the hair on my legs but I can't really do anything about it since it's prohibited for a man to shave his legs/arms/chest in my religion :P Only the hair "down there" can be shaved off.

29 Jul
Who cares your cute
29 Jul
Agreed ;)
29 Jul
*blushes* gee thanks
05 Apr
Curious on the religion?
05 Apr
Muslim. Pubic hair and armpit hair have to be cleaned. However, shaving arms, legs and chest isn't exactly prohibited. It's just not preferable nor recommended like the cleaning of the above mentioned parts.
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 1:58pm
via Android

Do with what you feel good with. Dont let it depend on opinions of woman.

Image_thumb
56 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 2:03pm
via iOS
You don't have to shave, read these reviews!

Enjoy!
28 Jul
That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Found it a few months back looking for habit removal for myself
28 Jul
29 Jul
That has to be the best review in the history of all reviews ever! :P
29 Jul
Yeah there are heaps of them on the page it is hard to make it through them all before you are just crying with laughter :)
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 12:12am
via iOS
If a girl asked me to shave my legs.. Let's just say she would find the front door real quik. Then again I like girls who can climb, kayek, fish, bike and or just isn't afraid I to get dirty. So my type of girls ushally like manly men. Dude unless your competing keep the hair on your legs!
Icon_missing_thumb
55 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 7:43am
via iOS
So the general consensus is to keep the hair. I'd like to hear what the ladies have to say on the subject since all 3 replies are from guys :P
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 4, 2014 7:48am
via Android

I say if u perfer shaved legs do it. U see more improvement of muscle. I personally shave legs and arms. And chest! Do it if u want to looks better

Icon_missing_thumb
55 Posts
Apr 4, 2014 9:04am
via iOS
Well okay. Any input from the opposite sex would be appreciated =)
04 Apr
Behan k laude...baal hatane se accha hai..chut lagwa le gandu
04 Apr
I'm sorry but I can't understand you. What language is that?
04 Apr
Leg hair is okay, but body hair oh no.
05 Apr
Okay body hair no big deal, although not super hairy.
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 5, 2014 8:36am
via Android

Firstly, we all have hairs almost everywhere (except very few places like palms or feet), so it is normal to be hairy :D especially ("just" would be a better word here o.o) for men. But I personally don't like guys whose chests are like the bears' fur! It's so for me. Absolute turn off, I can't imagine hugging him or resting my head on his chest . I am ok with normal amount of hair, but prefer none. (Just a personal opinion, other girls might like it). And the same is about absolutely hairy back and I know that it was nobody's choice to be or not to be hairy and that in some cases there can't be done anything.

The last thing I'd like to say is that you guys are a bit funny :D "if she told me to shave, she'd find front door quickly" "don't let women tell you what to do" (sorry, I don't remember exact words you used). But what if women were like you? :D what if we refused shaving our legs or armpits? It wouldn't be a nice view o.o so it is also about respect and agreement. If your girl shaves for you every day, you could also shave the hair she doesn't like at least once a week (if she isn't weirdo and doesnt want you to shave every part, that is too much. Even she wanting to shave your legs would be too much I think). And shaving down there should be done automatically

05 Apr
Oh my god, that comment is so long xD and I hope I didn't offend anyone
05 Apr
Holy crap that's one big reply. So I suppose it boils down to personal opinion. Some like hairy men while others don't. And yes, shaving down there is implied. Doesn't have to be said :P
07 Apr
Almost everything depends on personal opinion...and this too. But I think that most women are okay with the way man are :) (when talking about hair :D)
16 Apr
Yes I say to waxing and shaving .... It s o important man grooming ...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51