Trying to lose 30 lbs in the next 60 days

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jul 29, 2013 5:39am
via iOS
Ok I know that's a bit much but I have recently lost 25 lbs and I am looking to lose more before my cruise in September. I lost the first 25 taking a weight loss pill and I didn't really change many things.. Now I'm very serious. I bought a new bike and am going to use this app. Everyday. I am so confused with all the different ways of eating. What is the best most realistic way for me to eat? Low carb? Low calorie? Both.. I can do lots of things in life but being in control of my eating is not easy for me. Help! How can I change my eating to lose the most amount of weight and be healthy. Thanks in advance..
29 Jul
Weight loss pills don't work. Once you stop them, you'll gain your weight back. It only helps you to stop eating which is bad. You have to eat 1,200 calories a day and workout a lot. You can loose a pound by doing 7,000 jumping jacks which is 3,500 calories. Try eating healthy. Vegetables have very low calorie. I personally do cardio for an hour. Try not to eat after 7:00 pm bc u won't digest. Kik me if you want -- backoffniall --
29 Jul
Please don't
29 Jul
Google 8 hour diet. That's your answer to a glorious you. Read my posts. I have explained it. And don't hurry things. You just have to move from gorgeous to more gorgeous !!
1 Post
Jul 29, 2013 2:14pm
via Android far as diet goes you need to look into your options and only adopt what you could envision LONG TERM. If finances are an issues sometimes super low carb is really expensive.
Look for balance. Try to reduce processed foods and increase fresh produce, minimally processed whole grains, and lean protiens.
Second look up your Basal Metabolic rate (Google it) and follow the recommendation.  1200 calories is not right for everyone.
Third ride that bike, walk, hop, skip, or jimp...just MOVE!! Also try new things and rotate your routines. If you always do the same things your body will adapt and that will become a maintainance level. Cardio burns fat, strength training shapes your body. Try to fit in both during your week.
Good Luck!!!

10 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 5:01am
via Android

Try the body wraps!  They tone,tighten and firm in 45 minutes with progressive results in 72 hours. Its not water loss either.  I went from a size 12 to a 7 with 4 wraps a year and half ago and it is still off. or

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51