Tierdness...

6 posts | Original | Recent

Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 5:45pm
via Android

I workout everyday...on my "rest day" I at least do one or two moderate workouts. I've found that after each day...I'm tired at 8pm already...I don't know if that's from working out continuously or what?...I think I eat alright so I don't see how that could effect it...I used to be a late sleeper...early riser...but now I'm an early sleeper...early riser...does anyone have any idea for why my sleeping has changed??....Thx :) oh...I'm on anti-depressants but I don't see how that could change things either...

30 Jul
Cud well b ur anti depressants specifically if they are an SSRI type of anti depressant a common side effect is drowsiness n tiredness.
30 Jul
Yeah, there is a chance that it is the medicine. Or it could be your body's way of telling you, you need more rest.
Image_thumb
89 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 6:48pm
via Android

Which antidepressant and when do you take it? I'm a pharmacist so know my meds. If its not that then there are other things to look at eg sleep hygeine/routine,  time you exercise and eat etc
If in doubt pop to a pharmacy or speak to your doctor
Good luck

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 7:19pm
via Android

Funny how all the things you think dont effect it i think they majorly effect it! How many hours of sleep you get now a days?

31 Jul
I'm stupid right /: xD Like...looking at my eating...my eating is fine...so yeah :P // Umm...10 hours...>_<
31 Jul
10 hours is long but not abnomal long. Id say its healthy to get lots of sleep hehe
Img952013082395004434_thumb
118 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 7:24pm
via Android

Some anti depressants cause drowsiness such as prozac can.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 10:40pm
via iOS
Workout get me tired that I can't do anything at all
Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Jul 31, 2013 5:22am
via Android

Thanks guys :) I think I should just check with my GP :P

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51