To much water?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 31, 2013 1:40am
via Android

I was just wondering is there such a thing as to much water a day? I've heard 8&8 time and time again but when I wrestled they had us drinking a gallon a day I've also heard half your weight in ounces a day. Right now I'm drinking 3 to 4 liters a day

31 Jul
My mother became toxic because she drank a gallon of water every day for a month.
04 Aug
Yeah I do it a lot its called water intoxication you will see the signs when your urine turns clear I mean clear as in clear as yoyr water is its not fatal unless you drink a lot of water I mean a lot and don't eat than the water will get absorbed by cells and inflate to large ! But again that takes a lot
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jul 31, 2013 2:00am
via Android

Two to three liters of water a day is ideal. Three being the days you workout hard.

31 Jul
Thank you.
Img952013082395004434_thumb
118 Posts
Jul 31, 2013 7:36am
via Android

On days i workout hard i drink 1 to 2 gallons

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jul 31, 2013 12:01pm
via Android

There is an amount where you kind of poison your body with water. But thats when you drink like 10 or 12 liter a day.

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 5:00am
via iOS
that sounds absolutely wack. it's way over complicating things you should not need to think that hard about something that's so simple and essential. you should drink water when your thirsty, in the morning when you get up, before going to bed and after workouts. guys can kind of monitor how much water you're drinking just by the color of your pee. you want it o be clear mostly. you should not drink it while eating or up to an hour after doing so. it's best to do it 15 minutes before eating as well. drinking water at those times will cause bad digestion in your stomach. it makes very difficult for your stomach to digest food because its trying to keep your acidity inside of it high. drinking water while your stomach is trying to digest food will throw off its PH balance and it will not be able to digest food as well. prime example with the other guy drinking water til the days end an ending up with very poor nutrition.
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Aug 4, 2013 5:18am
via Android

There is no such thing as too much water, for me I drink 23-27  cups a day

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 6, 2013 2:33pm
via Android

Half your weight in ounces is optimal. Flushing toxins and staying hydrated.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51