Healthy diet tips please:)

4 posts | Original | Recent
28 Posts
Jul 31, 2013 3:57pm
via iOS
I really need healthy diet tips. I've been skipping meals! Please tell me what is your daily eating routine
31 Jul
Bfast: 2egg white 1 egg with berries,sometimes oatmeal with cinnamon &raw honey also a shake of vegetable &fruits in my whey protein shake. Snack:almonds &dark choc pieces or cottage cheese with fruit. Lunch:salad,chicken or tilapia or salmon. Brown rice with chicken and shrimp &veggies. Snack:same as above. Dinner same as lunch. I drink nothing but water &green tea. Sometimes i do eat frozen yogurt;),dessert but i only cheat 2-3 times a week. Im not a perfect eater its hard for me especially dealing with *3* picky kids(:. I workout 3-5 days a week doing weight training &pure cardio. Hope these...
731 Posts
Jul 31, 2013 6:06pm
via iOS
Meal 1. Eggs, nuts
Meal 2. Fruits
Meal 3. Tuna, oatmeal, veggies
Meal 4. Post workout Shake and fruits
Meal 5. Post workout meat (like chicken) Brown rise (or potatoes) and veggies
Meal 6 cottage Chease and veggies and nuts(optional).

I pritty much eat the same things fore every single meal. Except fore meal 5. Thats where I like to mix in different types of Meat and carbs.

Adjust portion sizes to your needs.
950 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 3:33am
via Android

Stick with real foods whenever possible, that just means things that aren't man-made. Breads, pasta, cheese, energy bars, eat less. Fruits veggies, brown rice, some meat, eat more. Avoid liquid calories. No juice, coffee drinks (black is ok), smoothies, soda, gatorade... Sometimes they're ok but all too often it's just a quick thoughtless shortcut to adding a few hundred more calories in your daily consumption. Stick with water, add a dash of lemon for some zing, or flavored seltzer if water is too boring. Look for general ways you can change your diet that you can stick to. (like cutting out dairy, or pasta, or eating a raw veggie with every meal) knowing one meal plan is helpful but not really a life change that's easy to incorporate everywhere. Good luck.

28 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 10:58am
via iOS
Thank you for the tips! Reallly:))

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51