Life changing decision

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 2:51pm
via Android

Ok my skimble friends... I lo e you all.... U guys have helped me thru everything and once again i need u! I have dreams to be a doctor but things are not workin for me. I think im going to joun the airforce for schooling....

01 Aug
So, what kind of help do u need?
01 Aug
Just advice
03 Aug
Pray about it and do what you think is best for you.... just remember that you're making a commitment to the Air Force as well, if you think you can handle it, go for it!
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 3:38pm
via iOS
Sounds like a good plan
Icon_missing_thumb
76 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 4:18pm
via Android

Well if that's the case, i think you should definitely go for your dream. Do what u love! I want to be a doctor too and I'm pretty good at it. I get score like 99 out of 100(not proud!). I'll advice you to WORK for your dream and STUDY your ass off (sorry i get emotional as I've been through it myself). If you need advice I'm here. Just PM me...

01 Aug
I agree - live the dream and keep the faith!
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 7:51pm

well,u r young,and no matter how much probs u have...if ur dream is to cure or help,people..u can take another track to ur goal,go for nurse first..then u can study for doctor meanwhile,and actually reach ur goal..if is ur dream is to help,others go for it,happiness will follow

Aug 2, 2013 12:54am
via Android

Oh my!!!!airforce is on the point!!!!

Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 1:34pm
via Android

If you wanna be a doc, you go for it!  I'm in my 4th year at med school in the UK. In my experience it's all hard-work (we're very overrated for intelligence!).  If you can work hard and apply yourself for years on end, you can go all the way.  Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51