I Need Motivation!

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 1, 2013 9:25pm
via iOS
I just want to feel strong and good that I'm actually doing these workouts! The thing is that I always end up not doing anything and bringing myself down.
01 Aug
Well do the opposite and do something so you can feel the opposite. Thats feel good that you actually doing something
02 Aug
try creating you own workouts, I totally be there sometimes. If you create your own you can do the exercises YOU actually like to do.....don't know what exercises, well I didn't either sooo, I have an android device, I click my menu key, says refresh settings and more, I click more and you ll see a section in the middle that says exercise how tos, I click the parts of the body I wanna work on, write down the name of the exercise, and create the routine, check mine out if you like, as you can see I added a...
02 Aug
Well try to stay strong here are few tips to keep you motivated - Always remember that you are beautiful even if sometimes you might not believe it - Make sure your trying to stay Confident - Always remember if you set you mind on something you can always succeed - And If your trying to loss weight.... loss it for yourself not for anyone but for you and your health because at the end of the day you should be happy for you:D - Keep a journal......write in it each week, write how many pounds you lost, right if...
03 Aug
Thanks you your is awsome story you share to the people
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 3:51am
via iOS
Just believe in yourself! You can do it and just remember to always work out. If you get up early and go for a run, your mood will be more positive throughout the day! Think positive and be positive! You can do this(: and if you feel as if you didn't so the workout, then train harder and you'll be feeling great! (:
02 Aug
Thank you so much! I finally have someone that believes in me.
Aug 2, 2013 4:42am
via Android

I think u go for harder workouts  initially that makes u feel like this. Go for easy ones ,gradually and at low pace move to harder ones.Moreover its about mindset keep urself cool don't look for results at once. It takes time. If u see the results then nothing can stop u.Go on with what u do and love to do it.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 2, 2013 5:20am
via iOS
Same here!!:(
Aug 2, 2013 5:43am
via Android

Ana I am 46 yrs.Daily I do my workout for more than 2 hrs. 15 mints walk, 10mnts running, jump rope 200 ,squats 50,push ups 50,abs and core 20 mints and thum bells for 15 mints. What more can u expect for my age.If u r younger than me this is enough to motivate u.Just love to do ur workouts nothing is impossible. Good luck.

02 Aug
Thank you! That actually sounds like a really good workout!
02 Aug
Good idea
03 Aug
That is amazing workout every day in morning afternoon.please watch the biggest loser on October 08 . I watch extreme makeover weight edition.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 6:23am
via iOS
Oh Me too but you'll get there
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 6:54am
via Android

I'll help

02 Aug
U gotta kik
06 Aug
Yeah we should work out together or something
06 Aug
What's ur kik
06 Aug
Delosangeles01
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 6:16pm
via iOS
Yes I believe in you! A couple years back, I was overweight and had no one by my side to help but you can do it because you have aloof us! (: and you can't try Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, her videos are up online for free! (:
Aug 3, 2013 3:43am
via Android

Fine why waiting for something to happen do something to happen. Feel free and start today  u will b rewarded tomorrow. Have nice day and enjoy ur every today with good workouts feel the glow and brightness  spreading in ur face and body.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 4:02am
via iOS
Set aside time before you go to bed or after you wake up. Or during your lunch hour and walk, run, do sit-ups. Whatever. Set an alarm on your phone.
03 Aug
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 5:49am
via Android

Watch the extreme weight loss stories those really help me out alot because while we struggle yo lose the 20 5 10 pounds they lose half their body weight if they can do it why cant we

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51