What is your reward when you reach a goal:)

4 posts | Original | Recent

M12_thumb
43 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 2:11am

Hello, I believe on treating yourself when you reach a goal. I hit my first goal on my last Fridays weigh in of losing 10 lbs. April 1st I weighed 145 and now 135. I am getting a full body massage tomorrow and can't wait.

For me I will always have a goal either lbs, inches, going farther, faster ect. Having a treat from working hard taking time out of your busy day to do something good for your body you deserve it.

i have one friend that as soon as she hits her goal of getting into her skinny jeans she wore 5 yrs ago is doing a whole day spa day Meow! That sounds awesome.

What kind of treat are you looking forward to?

Post what treat you are working towards and post what goal you reached and what you did:) this will be fun!

Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 2:26am
via Android

When I did 400 lbs in leg press I brought myself a new book now I'm working towards 450 up to 420 right now going to ihop( love pancakes) when I hit450

02 Aug
I plan on having those pancakes when I go on vacation. They are so yummy.
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 3:33am
via iOS
When I reached my goal I gave my self a day where I can eat anything I want,from anywhere
02 Aug
That is a great idea never thought of that one now I can plan a fabulous resturant that I normally wouldnt go too:
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 3:39am
via iOS
When I hit my goal weight - 110 pounds - I plan to treat myself to a mani/pediĀ 
02 Aug
Yep that is one on my list too. Just got to work thank goodness its Friday:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51