Want to be a sexy mom AGAIN :-) :-)!!!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 2, 2013 5:18am
via Android

I am a mom of 2, I want to feel better in my skin and be sexier naked. More for me of course, but I just want to look in the mirror and not think WHAT HAPPEN..... I know I'm not 21 anymore and I get so many people say I look 21-23ish, but since I put a Lil extra weight on, I don't seem to get those complements much anymore. Soooooo, I need to know I'm not alone and there are others like me who have taken the reins and got back to the great feeling of looking and feeling young again..... I need to stay on a high protein and very low carb YUMMY diet.... Any suggestions?????

02 Aug
I'm also a mom of 2, so I can understand where you are coming from. I cut out most of the carbs from my diet, switched over to whole grain, or multigrain if I have to have bread, brown rice, sweet potatoes or yams instead of potatos. I eat a lot of salmon and chicken, but very little red meat or pork. Oh yeah and tons of fruit and veggies! Most of the time I end up making a completely different dinner for myself than the rest of the family because they don't want to eat like me. Just stick...
02 Aug
Also, don't forget to treat yourself sometimes!
02 Aug
Here's another mum of two http://www.skimble.com/people/2f8uhkhw17o6 Good luck Shauna I know you'll get to where you wanna be :)
02 Aug
I'm a mom of 2 and I'm slowly starting to get it back. You can totally do it!
02 Aug
Welcome to the club Shauna and good luck on your goals. Be sure to visit the forums as you will find plenty of ideas on meals, routines..etc. this site/app is great and the support is phenomenal from trainers as well people just like you an I.
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 8:08pm
via Android

Hi Shauna welcome to the club. I am also a mom of 2 and I have been working on my body for 2 years now. I struggle to on how to eat but after awhile you get the hang of it. Good luck and hopefully we can help each other out

02 Aug
Im a mom of 2 as well! Healthy eating lots of exercise and wraps! Detoxification daily as well :) im starting to love my body again!
Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 5:01am
via Android

Hey sounds like we are in the same boat! Lol I just had my second baby 5m ago! The weight came off alot quicker with my first! Im stuck at 190lbs right now!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51