The first step :s

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 2:28pm
via Android

I got this app because i wanted to feel better about my body and to be healthy. I have wanted to do this for a long time and now im really doing it! But theres on thing... IM SCARED O.O ! I know it sounds odd but im scared it might not work for me or ill get lazy and give up :'( . Any tips to get over this ? x

03 Aug
I have the same feeling im a bit overweighted and im also scared i fall back to being more lazy
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 2:44pm
via iOS
I know what you mean. Change is scary. I think that's why the forum is there so we all can motivate each other. 
03 Aug
Thanks ^.^
03 Aug
Your welcome ^_^ I'm on myfitnesspal where I track my intake of calories and I use this app. Knowing how you eat does make a difference :)
03 Aug
Cool, you see, thats another thing i need to work on, FOOD! i love food and i tend to munch out a lot on junk food :s does the app you use help?:/
03 Aug
It does. All you need to find out his what should be your total caloric intake. I'm sure can help you out. Once you find that out, just fill in your breakfast, lunch , snacks and dinner. Once you get to know your eating patterns, you know where your at.
03 Aug
Sweet :) not as hard as i thought ^.^
Image_thumb
95 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 3:16pm
via Android

Yea aarti is right change is scary. You already making the right steps in the right direction.  But if you take it step by step you'll be alright. When I started out I made little changes to my lifestyle like stopped drinking sodas,  drink only water and green tea ( unsweeten of course) and cut salt intake and bad carbs. Little changes like those can made a difference. You also in faith in yourself we'll help motivate you along the way but you have believe in yourself that you can make it to your idea goal.

I believe you can do it. Go and break all limitations. You are not doing this alone we are here to motivate and support you and your endeavours.

Work hard play hard

03 Aug
Thanks :D i really needed that. I was worried i would have to give everything up all at once :s having the support really helps :)
03 Aug
No problem. Yea taking it slow really does helps. Slowly transition into eating clean and workout daily. You'll be at your ideal goal(s) in no time. WE GOT YOUR BACK!!!!! :-)
03 Aug
YAY! People have my back :D im happy now ^.^
03 Aug
It feels good to know people have your back. So if you have any questions just ask. :-)
03 Aug
Thanks ^.^ ill keep that in mind, when i have a question, i know who to go to :P
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 3:24pm
via Android

all i can say is just focus on what motivated you to  do it and picture the new you and your new body

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51