To The Guys...

17 posts | Original | Recent

Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 4:54pm
via Android

If a girl has low self confidence/self image problems/eating problems...does that turn you off? Would you break up with that girl or not even go for her because of that?

03 Aug
I have dated a girl with these personailty traits and girls who were bipolar. Everyones different, but if you truly like the person, in my opinion, you will be there for that person regardless of those traits and hopefully work with them together.
03 Aug
Id leave the breaking up to no chemistry or no trust, not personal behavior.
07 Aug
James, nicely said, you're a good dude. He's right.
07 Aug
Thanks!
08 Aug
If this starts hurting our relationship or if it feels like we r drifting apart I will try but it just may not work had this happen to my other gf
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 5:05pm
via iOS
No if people don't accept what a person has to give then they not worth the time . Partner is there to help build not break down 
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 5:32pm
via Android

If I knew a girl like that, it would not change the way I feel about her. If anything, it would make me like them kind of more. I'd try to be around her as much as possible and help her through whatever she is going through.

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 6:08pm
via iOS
I think you try to find a way to build up her confidence and overcome her issues. Isn't that what a relationship is all about? Helping each other grow?
Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 9:48pm
via Android

I dated a girl who suffered from low self esteem and bulimia. She was one of the nicest, kindest, most gorgeous women I have ever met. We broke up because I was an idiot. Not because of anything to do with her. So in my case the answer is no.

If being imperfect is a deal breaker we'd all be single wouldn't we!? :)

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Aug 4, 2013 2:05am
via Android

Tbh if i know yes. Sounds like alot of drama in the making. But me being shallow if she is really hot i prolly would give it a try.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 4, 2013 4:46am
via iOS
Where the girls at(; I'm friendly
Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Aug 4, 2013 5:14am
via Android

Thanks for the answers guys ^^

04 Aug
Follow for follow
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 3:44am
via Android

Everyone has probelm but if u complain about ur probelms rather than trying to fix them then yea that maybe a reason why someone will considering breaking up.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 5:36am
via Android

I totally agree with Anthony. You use energy to help build her as well as trying to convince her why you're with her. It's not a turn off but I like a girl but to be egotistic but confident and secure of her strengths whether it's looks, brains, or a endearing personality.

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 3:27pm
via Android

Well my grlfrnd ws d same...bt f d guy supports get through it...she comes out of it....i helped my girl

04 Oct
Dude spk englsh crctly! Usn lttrs lke dis is stpd n lzy.....n ppl rnt gunna b abl to ndrstnd u.
Image_thumb
221 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 4:15pm
via Android

i would definitely try my best to uplift her. i wouldnt think less of her no

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 4:52pm
via iOS
If I think she's beautiful I'll tell her. So not really worried about the confidence. As long as she doesn't eat my food I'm a happy chappie
07 Sep
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Oct 3, 2013 4:30am
via Android

If a guy leaves that relationship, it's either because he believes he's causing the harm or because he's an asshole

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 3, 2013 4:45am
via Android

Some guys target/prey on this, or are attracted to it cuz somewhere in their minds they know it puts them in a more powerful position. This can be true even if the guy is not aware that's how he works.

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Oct 3, 2013 6:57pm
via iOS
Nope not a turn off at all. Those problems can be fixed easily
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Oct 3, 2013 7:02pm
via Android

If I really do love her then I will try to help her instead of breaking her heart but at the same time she has to respond, like as an example some girls if u tell them that they have to become a better person they get mad and instead of being able to help them u give up

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51