Weights or no weights?

4 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Aug 4, 2013 5:56pm
via Android

I'm trying to get some muscle and the workouts seem to be working great on this app but I've been wondering if I would benefit from using weights too. I don't want to get big, just want to look like I've worked for a great body not just a tiny barely toned one :) Any suggestions would be great

07 Aug
Getting muscle can be hard but it requires dedication also a good Nutrition meal of proteins and isolate for muscle recovery if you're working out try to do twice more repetitions then your sets then you usually do also try some creatine supplements recommend body tech also more rest.
19 Posts
Aug 4, 2013 9:36pm
via Android

go big or go home

118 Posts
Aug 4, 2013 10:15pm
via Android

Yes lifting weights will defiantly help tone your muscles and in turn you will naturally burn more fat.

6 Posts
Aug 5, 2013 4:28pm
via Android

I already exercise 4-6 days a week depending on my schedule but eating that much is hard at times. I have to work on that. Jamie Eason is exactly how I meant with the muscle build and she's only an inch taller. I will have to get myself some weights. Seems to have the benefits I'm looking for. :)

05 Aug
Lol I know that. I like to dream big. I've always been into fitness and working on my fitness/health before I start school to be a personal trainer soon. I've been much fitter before but I also played sports and worked out with and without weights so haven't been too sure what was making the big difference. I can tone pretty quickly but I'm only 100 lbs. Just keep burning fat and getting lean/barely there muscles lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51