Your Fitness Goals :)

8 posts | Original | Recent

Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Aug 5, 2013 4:29pm
via Android

Hay everyone! ^^ Does anyone have any specific fitness goals/ something you want to achieve from working out? :) If so...post it right over here!! :D Let's all motivate eachother ^^

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Aug 5, 2013 4:51pm
via Android

Been off my game for 2 months now, haven't worked out for 2 months. The first month was a Spiritual hiatus, the second month was lack of motivation and stress. Started back with yoga today and will start training for a half marathon that I'm running in November. I'm starting back slow so i don't injure myself. My fitness goals for this week are to drink plenty of water, log my food intake, and work out at least 3 times this week!

06 Aug
Good game plan! At least you're getting back into it and not giving up completely ^^ I wish you best of luck! :D
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 5, 2013 6:07pm
via iOS
Trim down a little not to lose size but more body fat and in my  line of work its hard .odd working hours and odd eating patterns .. Gets hectic
06 Aug
Eissh...that isn't too good...but hay...I know you can make that work!
06 Aug
Let hope so :p
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Aug 5, 2013 8:16pm
via iOS
I really need to work out my nutt haha, and other than that tigjten my leggs a bit more,and lose sole belly fat
05 Aug
06 Aug
I'm sure you'll be able to do that! :D Just keep your head up high and push through it! ^^
07 Aug
Thanks,just my back leggs are a bit hard to do,but i see it as a challenge... Whats youre goal?:)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 4:32am
via Android

My goal is to tone  back up..was in great shape at beginning of suMmer...then it got hot..then I moved..lost motivation....but
now am starting to notice a little jiggle..gotta get rid of it!

27 Aug
You can do it! If someone else can do it you can too :)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 7, 2013 4:41am
via Android

Need to get back in shape after having my baby .. need to start now nd get back down to the size i was before

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 4:57am
via Android

It will happen...just keep at it...Ive got 3 kids and am in better sHape now than i was at 18...

Img_20130723_203618_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 7:23am
via Android

My goal is to get back into shape like i was in highschool & probably get toned :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51