via iOS
Can I do cardio if I wanna gain weight?
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Aug 5, 2013 10:38pm
via iOS
Ofcoarse!
05 Aug
How? Details? How you gain weight by doing cardio? Depends of type and intensity , what are you eating. Usually by doing cardio you dont get weight you lose . Or you can by eating more calories that you burn .
05 Aug
I went into the army at 160 6'2I got out at 215. I'm at 210 now which is weight I like being at. Gaining weight is hard, def have to eat a lot and consume a lot of protein. In the pas 5 years I noticed if I don't do enough cardio, running,sprinting,jump rope, cycling ect I get to bulky. But to think if you do cardio you can't gain weight is a little silly no offense but do you think football players or heavy boxers never do cardio.. No. No not at all when I work out I want...
05 Aug
Mon wed Friday arms chest and back, tues and thurs light cardio. Sat and sun rest or jog. Protein in the morning and after you work out. Eat 7 times a day. Snack on nuts and fruits or veggies. Drink lots of milk and water instead of soda. Don't make it complicated and have fun
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Aug 5, 2013 11:50pm
via Android

You can but you have to eat even more.

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 6, 2013 1:27am
via Android

The best way to do cardio is with a weight vest u gain weight but muscle n eat more but healthy

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51