In need of Motivation!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 8, 2013 7:24am
via Android

I keep trying to work out and lose weight, etcetera, but it's like I cannot stay on track. Three years ago I had a personal trainer at a gym, and it was working. But now, no gym, no trainer to fire me up or yell at me to keep going when I feel the need to give up. I have terribly low confidence/esteem, so it's always a losing battle with my mentality.
Please, any suggestions/tips would be much appreciated. Thanks for your time. =)

08 Aug
I get like this all the time. Right now I use the app called Lose It and just tracking my calories has been motivation for me to keep going. It puts it into perspective of what your really eating and doing. Start small with a few changes here and there and keep going. The weight won't come off overnight so DON'T give up on yourself. Also if you make a mistake don't let it get to you and keep going! Good Luck! :-)
12 Aug
I use Lose It and Noom! Haha I just forget at times. I think my stress could be apart of the many issues. But thanks - good luck to you too!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 8, 2013 11:59am
via Android

4?ftp.'@rqXeqees

08 Aug
it's never easy. no one has constant motivation. Take pride that at least you have a will to train and you accept that moyivation is a challenge. Many people, inluding me few years back, can't even accept that they need to do something about their bodies. So you are already far more motivated that most. I don't have gym membership as well at the moment, but I keep reminding myself that 'home is the best and most ignored gym - no need for trasport
12 Aug
Thank you. That helps me look at it from a better perspective.
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 1:20pm
via Android

I run a phone motivation group.... Do you kik??

12 Aug
I do kik. Just recently downloaded it actually
20 Aug
Hey Kascey, can I join too? :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51