Ready to get in shape

1 post | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 8, 2013 11:34pm
via Android

Im new here and trying to be really dedicated to my work out trying to be at 120 by January and my dad at 200 by January im 190 hes 340. Really need some good tips

08 Aug
If you both motivated then you can do it all u need is to stick to it make a plan and stick wit it
08 Aug
Welcome. You only need very few things. Make yourself accountable with friends and family, it will help not to give up. Be constant on your workouts. Try to eat healthy food if you don't want to diet, and do not feel bad if one day you skip it (nobody is perfect) Keep track of your weight, and do not feel bad if you don't get to your goal on time. Simply look back and you will see that from 190 you had gone down to 150 or 140...what is better than the initial point. Good luck and never give up!
08 Aug
Sounds like you need a diet and cardio program. I'm big into interval running/HITT workouts as well as rucking (fast pace hiking) since I'm infantry. Protein and healthy fats are your friend. Water is your friend. Convert to eating 5 to 6 smaller meals a day. Dont forget to warm up before exercising and stretching afterward. If none of what I said makes sense, add me and I'll answer your questions the best I can.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51