Motivation

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
94 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 5:32pm
via Android

What helps you stay motivated?

09 Aug
I lack serious motivation but hoping this site helps me. I appreciate the feedback. I am new here but am looking forward to the support :)
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 6:09pm
via Android

This app!!  Everybody here is so amazing and supportive. I always remind myself what my goal is. Seeing results keeps me motivated!!

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 6:25pm
via Android

Looking in the mirror and seeing my body change is my motivation. I was hard for me this morning, but when I saw myself in the mirror and saw that my butt looked a little tighter, I got my butt up and moving. I also make myself accountable by using twitter (GitFitMoore), lose it, family and this app.

09 Aug
My BMI is unhealthy and we are planning on getting pregnant in November. I want to be as healthy as possible!!
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 7:01pm
via Android

I don't what mine is, I do know its too high as well as my weight. So im just focusing a new life which is called a healthy lifestyle, Lol. I'm not going to focus on numbers, that's too stressful for me. I'm going to try and eat as clean as I can, get a workout in 3-5 day wk.  The scale can be so discouraging at times. You know you worked hard at trying to accomplish a weight goal, but then the scale will say something completely different. I weigh once a wk keeping in mind that my weight can fluctuate depending on the situation..You should that in mind too :-) you got this!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51