Fast abs?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 10:42pm
via iOS
Guys, please reply, I'm asking this for about 4 days and no one replied to me... I'm 13 and my friend said I have the perfect body to have 6 pack abs... However, my parents won't let me go to the gym... What can I do at home to help me, what do I need to eat and in how many months do you think it'll take to have the 6 pack?
09 Aug
Work out. Crunches and such to work out your core muscles. Eat right. Less junk. More water. Do some running. Do bicycle lift things. I can't rememeber the name. Try one of the workouts on here. Ones with abs. Don't over work ya self though.
09 Aug
Check my page & click the links for insanity videos yes its free is a 60 days program download it or play it on your phone
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 10:44pm
via iOS
And if you prefer, my Kik is Cryziis
09 Aug
Kik me if you want ideas or have questions. I love helpin c: Jazziiee.cole
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 11:19pm
via iOS
You're the wrong age to have the perfect abs. You need to have body fat too low for your own health. Eat good food, exercise - playing a sport is great for all kinds of reasons, but don't worry about the abs. 

At your ages your body needs a lot of energy for growing and even more for brain development. If your fat levels drop to an amount where you look ripped you won't have enough fat for really important developments you need to go through.

I know that advice sucks, but trust me, you'll be better off. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51