What has helped me keep small waist

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
30 Posts
Aug 10, 2013 4:55pm
via Android

What has helped me keep a slim curvy waistline is cardio &clean eating. It wont get smaller:/ ..help?

Image_thumb
226 Posts
Aug 10, 2013 6:32pm
via iOS
Do you find yourself doing a lot of abdominal and side work? Do your stomach and sides get really sore?
17 Aug
Sorry im late. But no not anymore. I feel like my body has got use to core exercies. Ive added weights to challenge myself in the core area..
17 Aug
I dont do a lot i work on abs maybe 1-2 times a week. My core dont do good when i exercise it every day
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 12:53pm
via iOS
You are doing the right thing not exercising your abs everyday. Do you do mostly crunches and sit-ups or do you do mostly planking? A combination? Do you think it could be caused by bloating? I know that my stomach used to always be very bloated until I got food allergy testing. Now that I avoid wheat, gluten, dairy, refined white sugars, and corn, my stomach has lost 4 inches. You may want to consider being tested for food allergies, but, otherwise, keep at the cardio and healthy eating. You are doing great, just keep up the hard work! 

God bless! 
18 Aug
U could be right about the bloating. I mostly do combinations of planks &leg lifts. Im fit every where but my tummy is the problem. Ive had 3kids last one is 2yrs old..so im rly lost at where im at. Didnt think of food allergies though
Image_thumb
202 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 2:09pm
via Android

You're right on the money there Ariana, well done.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51