So annoying...

7 posts | Original | Recent

2013-07-04_11
32 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 1:37pm
via Android

I'm doing well with my eating habits it's the exercises I'm struggling with. Right now their are so many people in my home (this is changing soon) it's hard to get it done before they get up and I'm normally the first to bed because I work long hours. I've thought about going to the park where no one is but I honestly just haven't. Any ideas?? Maybe I just need a recharge on motivation. Eating healthy and not loosing because of my exercise routine is annoying and disappointing.

11 Aug
Sounds to me like you are doing great work :) I had a similar problem and then I finally just made me a space and a time to workout and so far am sticking to it. I wish you lots of success!
13 Aug
Hi, and loosing weight-CUT THOSE CARBS! Im lydia and i am 13 i am a type one diabetic and i am pretty fit i also play soccer, but anyways cuz those carbs or cardohidrates! And only water! I hope this was helpful
2013-07-04_11
32 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 12:58am
via Android

Thanks Amy, it's just so easy to feel down when you haven't seen much loss yet. Err...

12 Aug
Don't be so hard on yourself. You can do it!
Image_thumb
93 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 1:25am
via iOS
Yup, just find a place where no one can bug you for an hour or two.  Turn off phone, too :)
2013-07-04_11
32 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 2:17pm
via Android

No your fine. That's what I posted this for honesty.....I have one day a week for eating something I normally wouldn't. Otherwise my morning is oatmeal, egg whites and blueberries....snack is apple with peanut butter and raisins. Lunch is a salad no dressing other then tuna and or salsa...snack of celery, piece of cheese and maybe yogurt or something else and dinner chicken or fish not fried grilled very little evoo, side of broccoli, asparagus. This isn't what I eat everyday but it is very close switching up snacks and dinner.  I'm forced to eat this way as my fiancée taught power strength and conditioning. He also only cooks from fresh. He has me as far as I can go for weights in the gym until I loose more. He doesn't know much to help me loose as he's always had to build. In all honesty the last few weeks I have been extra stressed with work and home life as they tend to be both. I have also missed a few breakfast that I know don't help. This week I'm adding extra walks in...hopefully that will help bust this funk I'm stuck in. I also don't drink anything but water or sometimes tea or coffee. Sometimes I'll make juice for my kidneys as I have a history of stones.

12 Aug
Just try and get into the habit of never missing a meal, as weird as it sounds actually not missing a meal helps with weight loss. Plus the stress leads to sleep loss and both of these are probably affecting you as well. Sometimes hitting a wall and just giving up for a week is the perfect way to start over again.
2013-07-04_11
32 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 2:18am
via Android

Thanks Tomas: )

14 Aug
Welcomes :)
14 Aug
So how you getting on?
2013-07-04_11
32 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 6:47pm
via Android

I've walked four miles the last two days not including normal activity. I'm feeling so much better and motivated. Thanks for checking in!!! I appreciate that.

14 Aug
Hey you said you wanted an app for walking. The best one out there is endomondo. Download it and give it a try. I love it.
2013-07-04_11
32 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 6:51pm
via Android

Sounds great, thanks hun.

15 Aug
No probs. let me know if you like it :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51