Need some advice

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 4:39pm
via Android

Wanting to lose around 30 pounds to start with and want to know what kind of diet and exercise worked for you. Thanks!!

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 5:37pm
via iOS
Do you have myfitnesspal? You can track your calories and workouts there.
13 Aug
I'm not reqlly familiar on how to do that...
13 Aug
If you want, you can find out your total calorie intake needed to get to your weight goal. That's what myfitnesspal is all about...doin your calorie budget.
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 5:49pm
via Android

I can help if u want... Im gettin my certifation for training.  If you want to kik me... Ill shoot u all the info you need

13 Aug
I would really appreciate the help!! Will have to create a kik account though.
13 Aug
What is your kik?
13 Aug
Imgonnashine
Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 6:59pm
via iOS
Stick to clean eating for sure! Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day of CARDIO! If you have a gym membership add some lifting in there to. For clean eating its a lifestyle change. Stick with all healthy foods. Avoid processed food like fast food, chips, sweets or any other junk. Eat more fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Make sure you get your protein in to and drink water all the time!Green tea is also good to drink to boost your metabolism! A good app that can help you with clean eating is called fooducate, you just scan your foods and it will tell you how processed it is. Defiantly a good app! Hope this helps you and good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51