Whats the fastest way for a woman to tone her arms..

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 6:38pm
via Android

13 Aug
maybe planks and light dumbell exercises
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 7:55pm
via Android

Thats sounds fair....thanks..

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 7:59pm
via Android

Light dumbell exercises but fast reps.. So your heart rate is going and also you will burn that muscle.. So short fast bursts of bicep curls and you'll feel it.. When I mean short you go half way instead of all the way down.. Also use resistance bands (exercise bands)

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 8:56pm
via iOS
Take your left hand and hold it in front of your face. Keep reading, don't laugh, I'm not making a funny. Start off with all of your fingers together and move only your thumb so it forms an "L" shape with your index finger and itself, while keeping your four fingers together. You will note that it forms a ninety-degree angle. Keeping that pose, tilt it to the right forming a forty-five degree angle. Do the same with your right hand except reverse, of course. Merge your hands so that the eight fingers are overlapping. You will be left with an onion/diamond-shaped space. Place two overlapping small 5-10 pound handweights in that space and hold onto them in that way. Logically, you will have to break formation and re-do. Bring them up over your head and behind it, holding them in place and taking care not to hit yourself in the head. Once completed, lower them to the middle of your shoulder blades and bring them back up to about an 85% extension. Repeat, doing 3-5 reps of 10. Try this three times a day, and you will notice a decrease in embarrassing arm flaps, and more muscle tone in your triceps. This worked wonders for me after having our first son.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51