This ones for the guys...

14 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 12:02am
via iOS
Honestly, do you find a girl that is not stick skinny, but has a little meat on her bones to be attractive? What is the most attractive thing to you in a girl?
15 Aug
Curves
15 Aug
I dont mind a lil pudge...but normally its her not her body i find interest at first
26 Aug
Honestly I perfer girls who arnt skinny as a stick a healthy size I guess is what I perfer (for the reason of feeling like I'm actually hugging them when I do instead of it feeling like no ones there and I'm hugging myself)
26 Aug
And most attractive thing is the eyes for me if they don't have a great personality :-)
02 Oct
I feel in love with my girlfriend based on her appriciation for what and who she had in her life. As for looks she works out and has some meat on her bones. Compared to the twig marathoners I use to date I prefer her body type... esoecially in the bed room.
Image_thumb
132 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 12:15am
via Android

Even though I am pretty skinny, I prefer a girl with a little size on her. And imo a girl's ability to make me laugh, or to dance.

02 Oct
Confidence within your own skin...a plus size girl can be sexy as hell if she carries herself well, just like a skinny chick can be insecure about something missing
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 12:19am
via Android

for me as long as she's pretty jt really doesn't matter but i really don't like fat or big girls so yeah skinny girls are attractive

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 1:22am
via iOS
Tall and lean. A girl that keeps in shape and works out. So yeah, lean ;) What do you like in a man.
15 Aug
Preferably tall because I'm 5'11 and in good shape. He doesn't have to be perfectly cut but a few muscles would be nice :)
Icon_missing_thumb
76 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 1:42am
via Android

Definitely not stick skinny! A girl like 5'6(don't really mind the height) with a lean body a bit towards the skinny side, just a bit. Not a big fan of muscley girls. Beautiful eyes matter too. But above all these, it's how she represents herself to me...

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 2:55am
via Android

If I go for a girl, it won't matter so much on the weight, as long as she is in good physical condition. The most attractive thing on a girl has got to be her smile and eyes. Also, she has to have a great personality.

Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 4:36am
via Android

Yeah at the gym I look at girls doing the cardio workout I thing they need to eat once in a while. The girls doing the weights I thing wow

Image_thumb
115 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 5:16am
via Android

Women with a little meat are by far hotter than twig women

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 8:14am
via Android

Too skinny or too overweight isn't that attractive. A lively personality, logical, smart, funny, pretty eyes and a smile are what I look for. But a pretty smile is number 1

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Oct 2, 2013 7:34pm
via Android

Most attractive thing in a female is confidence. A woman who knows is always hot! Just be comfortable in your skin and if you aren't then only you can fix that. No one else can.

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Oct 2, 2013 8:35pm
via iOS
Thick
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 2, 2013 8:57pm
via Android

Thick,  definitely thick!  Especially around the hips...  better child rearing potential.

Image_thumb
31 Posts
Oct 2, 2013 10:23pm
via Android

Personality is much more important, but since you have asked the question, a little bit of "padding" is a sign that a girl likes to stay in shape but is also not afraid to kick back a little and enjoy life sometimes.

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Oct 2, 2013 11:00pm
via iOS
I honestly don't like girls that are skinny at all. I like meat

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51