Does anyone else here have a BOOTTY problem?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 10:05pm
via Android

Guys.. Erm i have a big butt . I know.. And some might say that having a big bum is good but for me it brings a lot of insecurities. The first thing that pple always notice is my butt and they say tell me that its huge. I need to make it smaller and more tonned. I cant stand all the comments about my bootty. Please help.

Image_thumb
226 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 10:33pm
via iOS
Cardio and eating right combined are the way to lose fat. To make your glutes more muscular, do exercises like squats, lunges, glute kickbacks, glute circles, glute combo kickback, fire hydrants, lying leg lifts, lying leg kicks, lying leg circles, clams, etc.. Here are some good workouts:
15 Aug
Oh my God. Thank you so much. You like took you time to list all of that for me.. Thank you so damn much and i will do every single one of them i promise.
15 Aug
It is no problem. Once the exercises get too easy, you can add ankle weights. Enjoy!
16 Aug
Ok thanks
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 5:24am
via Android

Well being a guy the only workouts I do for a good butt is weight related.  Search for Brazil butt lift and follow the program you should be good. Also a good diet would tighten in up and suck it in.

16 Aug
Ok thank you :-)
Image_thumb
91 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 1:00am
via Android

Who cares what people say. Embrace the booty!

Image_thumb
96 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 12:48pm
via Android

U don't have a booty problem my lady.. Be proud of your butt.. There are girls who WISH they got some like you! I LOVE big butts and I cannot lie (A)

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 1:26pm
via iOS
Do a lot of running and do the Brazilian butt program . I'm a runner and as a runner my butt movement is important, so once again running is the best

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51