Disappointed

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 9:31am
via Android

I hate everything about me from head to toe literally everything i am ashamed to be who i am i cant take any more judging :c im seriously falling apart hate the way i look :,/

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 10:19am
via iOS
Do not do that to yourself and do not let any one judge you no body has the right to do so and every one is beautiful in his own way. Always remember that.
17 Aug
Thank you but i truly also hate nyself :/
17 Aug
Look try to think this way you are on this app instead of just hating yourself use this negative energy and put it on your workouts this way you are working on your body and these days people think of bodies more than anything you can not live in misery for your life
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 10:51am
via Android

If you are unhappy then push yourself to make a change :) you can do this!

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 11:40am
via Android

Hi there carlos!stop saying those things to your self..you should learn to love yourself so that other people can love you back..think positively dude..God made us beautiful in our own ways..don't lose hope ok..

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 12:00pm
via iOS
Might want to talk to doctor.. Depression is a hard thing. Exercise and sun both help with the human pysche but you sound pretty rough and I think some counseling and maybe some Meds who knows but check it out. I have PTSD depression and a TBI. So Im not judging you at all.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 12:45pm
via Android

Hey carlos :)
You have to find out why do you hate yourself? Do you find yourself ugly?- then you can change it
You only have one live- you are the regisseur in your live- so you can decide how do you want to live :)- you have to accept how you are...so it's in your hand and the only person that can you help is You! - you can manage it :)- i believe on you!

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 1:21pm
via iOS
There is a philosopher once said "you are the captain of your soul and the master of your life"so be it
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 1:57pm
via iOS
Hey Carlos,

I know the feeling. I always been insecure about my body. I've always thought I'm too short and my hips are too wide. My skin is too ugly or my thighs are too big. I pushed a lot of people away and felt even lonelier. 

I'm doing the 21 day meditation challenge with Deepak Chopra. Just yesterday he talked about what kind of energy do you bring with you when you enter a room? It's apparent we give out energy to other people. It's important we know how we treat ourselves so we can treat others better.

May be you could volunteer somewhere, join an organization in school. 

I've come to know even if though we may be different, we all seek the same thing to feel validation and appreciation.
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 3:28pm
via Android

Why are you so down on you what makes you so terribly worse than everyone else you really think you're that special? You ain't so bad.

Just image someone you love coming to you and telling you all these same bad things about themselves, you'd help them feel better. do that for yourself. You are you're own best friend or worst enemy but really stop being so rude and mean to yourself, it's a tough life, we're all trying and struggling, nobody needs to be treated like that. Be nice to you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51