Need a little motivation...

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 1:42pm
via iOS
I've been trying to lose weight for over a month or so now but I haven't lost much, only about 3 pounds or so. My problem is that I get really emotional and eat a lot. My other major problem is that I lose motivation. I haven't found anything that'll keep me going. I need help. Do you guys have any tips? I would love to hear them! :)
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 2:02pm
via iOS
Hey, I think 3 pounds is a good start. Maybe if you could remove the sweets and not so good food, you won't sabotage yourself. 

What's helped me is myfitnesspal. You keep track of calories consumed. All you got to find out is what should be your total caloric intake to reach your fitness goal? I've lost 13 pounds so far. It keeps you accountable! 
17 Aug
I have found that keeping track of my calories didn't work for me. It just hurt me more than helped me because I would get so frustrated and depressed and I'd eat more and it was a vicious cycle.
17 Aug
Oh ok. Want to be my workout buddy? :)
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 3:31pm
via iOS
Iv lost about 50lbs after having my baby- i lost most of it the first 6 months and iv been mostly maintaining and losing the rest little by little, (its been almost a year since he was born)and honestly i am the same way i eat emotionally and it's hard for me to follow  a routine or diet for over a day! Lol what helped was that i decided idc im just going to have fun and do my best but not punish myself- i eat healthier but i give in sometimes and i ocacionally go to the gym with my bf- i think its important to jave a workout buddy because it makes it fun- i never qorkout intense alone- and juat keep busy, go out , dont stay at home because temptation to open the fridge is too much at first.hope this helped a little.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51