Trying to loose lots of weight & build muscle mass @ same time

5 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 3:38am
via Android

So I have alot of weight to loose, but I'm also trying to put on muscle, I'm eating clean,also metabolic foods, I'm working out, and taking my supplements, I've lost 20 pounds but need to loose about 90 more ..any advice?

19 Aug
Are you trying to lose fat or weight? Keep in mind that you don't want to lose muscle mass which contributes to your weight
19 Aug
Trying to loose body fat an lean down and tone up, ya I figure that's why the weight lose is happening slow because I'm putting on muscle to, I still see results but like I said just slow, I figure a good amount of cardio along with lifting would help... I hope. Lol
8 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 4:29am
via Android

Sorry but it's impossible to increase muscle mass while cutting. Generally it is better to bulk first to increase muscle mass then cut.

53 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 7:36pm
via Android

Its possible,its hard,its slow!
1. Get yourself in good condition
2. Start  your muscle mass/cardio program,mix them
3. When you feel that you re getting muscle,go harder with weights,reduce the rest between rounds on minimum
4. Cut the 500 calories from daily intake,raise some proteins
5. Hit the cardio on max!

One year,with healty food you re cutandjacked ;)

19 Aug
Ty soo much for the advice Anthony! ! I figure it will take a bit but I don't mind,I'm not trying to change my habits just for now, I want to keep it that way for the rest of my life,a healthy lifestyle :-) ,I've been adding the protein, drinking plenty water, salad, Smoothies, veggies, fruit, hard boiled eggs an chicken, went from smaller weights with my back injury I was doing 8 then 10 ,now 15 n need 20 pound dumbbells abs gonna get a barbell set ;-) I want to be in kickass shape next yr an ill...
19 Aug
Eat clean,train hard,listen to your body,shock your body with diff. workouts,come into the shape and then you can what ever you want...absabsabs are made in the kitchen my dear ;)))
118 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 9:09pm
via Android

Dont go by your weight go by your physique it is possible to gain muscle as you lose fat. It just takes longer, thats what i do i dont bulk then cut i do both just is a longer road.

170 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 9:13pm
via iOS
To loose ur fat do cardio and to gain mass do strength training and a way to arrange ur workout plan u can have 2 days of cardio and 2 days upper body and 2 days lower body and then u have one day to rest
19 Aug
Oh and forgot to say that while you workout use all ur energy go for the max increase the intensity of your workouts and a way to do so is to do a pre workout and then workout later so this way you have low energy so you will have less calories to burn and more fat to loose
20 Aug
Ty for all the advice every 1 :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51