Need help staying motivated

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 20, 2013 10:20pm
via iOS
Okay, so I want to get a nice stomach. Lose some weight and get toned. The thing is, I do my work outs for a few days and then stop. I need help staying on track! I want a body to be proud of. I have no work out buddy, so that sucks. I'll take any tips or advice.
Thanks!
20 Aug
Find someone on here that has the same goals as yourself. If you belong to a gym find a friend. I use the Lose It app and you can add friends on there also. And when all else fails, just do it!!! :)
20 Aug
Just keep telling yourself how much it means to you to get a nice stomach and then even if you don't want to work out make you self (:
20 Aug
Valerie, I have the same problem. I workout for a few days then just quit. Maybe we can motivate each other.
21 Aug
Hey Kelly you look amazing but its very important that we are never satisfied with the way we look because if we do we can get complacent! You never know how good and happy you can be until you get there, and I dont know about you, but the first time I looked in the mirror and started noticing changes and measurements changing, there is nothing that can replace that feeling, so what exactly are your goals!
21 Aug
Excuse me I mean Kelley H
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 20, 2013 10:33pm
via iOS
Keep in mind that anything possible , I can do it . Words like that impact our mental strength
203141_100001397924720_1544597756_n_thumb
1 Post
Aug 20, 2013 10:43pm
via Android

Always Concentrate to that once you understand the obstacles to dealing forget about your goal is always hard up but the thing is if these continue after that can not look for something that will give you motivational

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 20, 2013 11:14pm
via iOS
I would like that Kelly :)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 20, 2013 11:50pm
via Android

My kik name is knharrell35. I don't know how to send private messages on here otherwise I would give you my number.

21 Aug
Okay, I'll be sure to message you :) thanks!
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 12:06am
via iOS
Workout buddy ?
21 Aug
Sure :)
21 Aug
Got a kik
21 Aug
21 Aug
Whats both yall kik names then ?
21 Aug
Babii_nicole
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 1:15am
via Android

Me for staying motivated a set myself some goals on the weight and the exercise I do. Every week
I have a new one like being able to jog a certain distance in less time.I hope that helps.

21 Aug
Good idea thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51