Paleo and Crossfit Motivation

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 12:15am
via iOS
Hi guys,

I am new to this community and am hoping to find support in my health and fitness goals.

A few months ago I started transitioning to the paleo diet. Everything I've researched about it makes complete sense to me, but I still find myself sabbotaging at times with foods from my old way of eating, including breads, desserts, candy, soda, stuff like that. I also started a crossfit bootcamp three weeks ago and although I LOVE the WODs and the community, I find myself talking myself out of committing beyond the six week bootcamp using the high monthly fee as a justification.

How can I stay motivated to continue on this path that I was so gung-ho about just a few minths/weeks ago? Why do I keep coming up with excuses or keep sabbotaging myself?

My goal is to building a lean, strong body that is healthy, and I feel for me paleo and crossfit will get me there. I just need help staying excited about it.

Thanks, guys!
21 Aug
I believe in you sir. you can do it like all of us. just remember.step by step it's the formula. and some milk haha just kidding. good luck!
21 Aug
Thanks, Guillermo!
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 1:03pm
via iOS
Thanks Bryan! Great points!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51