Its a lifestyle (my motivation)

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 7:15am
via Android

I've tried so many times to lose weight.I've always been insecure.last summer I ran everyday and ate healthy.I felt so good and confident and I could see the results.when summer finished school came around and I just went off track which I regret doing, but now I realize If I want to change i have to do it for myself and it won't happen over night.its not about being skinny its about being fit, healthy, and happy. Its a lifestyle and I'm going to work at it.I can't give up. ill look at this post every time I feel like I can't keep going and push myself so I can feel good again.

21 Aug
This is what everyone needs.. some motivation!
21 Aug
It motivates me knowing I motivate others:)
28 Aug
Yes! Exactly! What helps me is to think about the nutrition I'm providing my body. Am I getting enough fruits and leafy greens? Have I eaten enough protein for the day? Thinking about food this way has changed my life. It's my medicine, and whatever happens on the outside can be whatever it is! I initially didn't work out at all, but with good nutrition, I have so much energy I have to work out to use it up! I've lost 4 sizes and 25 lbs in 6 months without dieting... just changing how I think about food and what...
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 7:38am
via Android

Exactly...

Image_thumb
58 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 9:55am
via Android

What motivates me is a race. I run 10k's and half marathons. I try to run at least one race a month, it keeps me motivated and amped

21 Aug
I would really love to run a race.that's a good idea the training helps keep you in shape and going through with it
21 Aug
Great! Then go for it :)
22 Aug
I think I will:) thanks
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 24, 2013 9:50am
via Android

Love to loss weight but people around are not helping keeps telling me I looking sick but am not listen to them

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51