No motivation :/

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 6:26pm
via Android

I seem to have lost all motivation at the mo, it started with a cheeky domino's pizza. since then I've been eating junk everyday and I can't get through a workout without quitting :/ need help!!

21 Aug
21 Aug
U need to become accountable for your actions. Understand how many calories your consuming and how long it will take to burn off that 1000kcal pizza, which will easy be two hours of hard work. Realising the effort you need to put in to burn off that pizza to accomplish weight loss will empower you keep you focused
21 Aug
That's a good idea, will try that. Thanks :)
23 Aug
I know what you mean, I go through stages like that, too. I think it's good to remember in those moments not to be to hard on yourself. So you had a piece of pizza, don't let it ruin the rest of your day/week/month/life. It is what it is, just remember to make a better choice next time you eat. And try to think of food as fuel for your body rather than a form of enjoyment or a part of an experience. Itmight help to give yourself a cheat day every once in a while, eat good all week...
Icon_missing_thumb
76 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 1:31am
via Android

Resist resist resist, that's what I suggest. Try not to think of unhealthy food. If you can't, then think of how bad it's for you and how are you eventually end up looking. For the working out part, try to make a schedule(and set goals) which has a proper workout time. Just think of it as your duty and mentally prepare yourself before you start. 

22 Aug
Will deff make a schedule, thanks for the advice :)
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Aug 23, 2013 1:05am
via Android

I've had times like that, where i get on a sugar and carb kick. It's like an addiction that once I have some junk, the urge to keep eating more is so powerful. If you can just make it through a day of eating healthy it gets so much easier. Don't worry so much about finishing a workout, that's tied into your diet. Your main focus should be to cut all sugar and most carbs for a day. Then eating healthy gets a lot easier after that and the workouts will finish themselves once you're back on track. Eat brown rice, fruit, chopped fresh veggies, make some amazing fresh green salad, even a simple one with two ingredients will help. (watch out for high fructose corn syrup dressings!) Wrap some tuna salad and hard boiled egg slices in red or romaine lettuce leaves for a simple wrap. You can do it it gets easier just fight it for a day, then maintain.

Image_thumb
31 Posts
Aug 23, 2013 3:37am
via Android

Its alright, I've been having a lot of sweets cravings lately! Lets both get back into it!!

& if your interested, I have a group on facebook for motivation http://www.facebook.com/letsdothistogethergroup

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Aug 23, 2013 3:38am
via iOS
Just don't over power your brain

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51