Motivation help!!!

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 23, 2013 2:26am
via Android

I always try to work out but after couple of days I just lose hope and convince myself that my workouts are not important. I just need some motivation guys and I'll be here to motivate you as well, if you have any tips please leave them. I'm tired of letting myself down but for some reason that's not enough reason for me to keep working out. Thanks, for the tips in advance keep in touch please!

23 Aug
Hey! Im not on this app much, but if your interested, I have a motivation group on facebok :) http://www.facebook.com/letsdothistogethergroup
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 23, 2013 5:23am
via Android

You sound just like me hope this time we will keep going, after 2 months (i've heard) you start really to enjoy working out, it is not any more "thing u just have to do".. I try to keep motivation up By thinking my future body, and watching fitness pics for us.

Image_thumb
96 Posts
Aug 23, 2013 6:22am
via Android

Go walking on that amazing beach on your picture and think why you want it ;-)

Icon_missing_thumb
55 Posts
Aug 23, 2013 7:38am
via iOS
Just keep at it for a few months and once you start seeing results, you'll WANT to keep going. That's what happened to me. First few months were horrible and I kept on thinking of quitting but once the changes came, I can't stop working out. Kind of an addiction now.
Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 23, 2013 8:05am
via Android

Hi, I am glad bit also sad to know there is someone who sounds just like me.  I desire to live fit live without being greedy, live knowing I'm not chained to doubt fear or laziness, but what is desire without action. What good is it to have knowledge but don't use it. 
My spirit spoke"today I won't be be bound by what I can't do, but by what I can do".
Let us give it a whirl to be active in some way either through diet or exercises for_____ you fill in the blank and this will be our personal challenge all the time.

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 23, 2013 8:45am
via iOS
Never give up!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 24, 2013 5:18am
via Android

Thank you for the encouragement !!! I feel a little better and I pray I can keep it up this time!

24 Aug
I will pray for you too Leighia
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 24, 2013 7:11am
via Android

Take a challenge !

Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 24, 2013 2:59pm
For those of us whk find it difficult to perservere and follow through with our commitments Lets take a stand to be active through diet ot excercise for 2 mths straight, what do you think?
24 Aug
I'm with you :)
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 24, 2013 3:05pm
via Android

I found ufc personal trainer game on sale (and ordered it) for ps3 hope that will give more motivation.. Can't wait untill i get it.

Image_thumb
47 Posts
Aug 24, 2013 3:09pm
via Android

Its is hard, but just do it. Put on your tennis shoes and your ready.  Once you have them on there is no turning back. Think of what am I going to do TODAY-NOW that is going to make me feel good. I uses it as my "me" time I zealous and overprotective of it. Don't do it for anyone, don't do it for looks but something special just for you- you deserve it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51