Green Tea?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Aug 24, 2013 6:48pm
via Android

Green tea does amazing wonders for me :| <3 but when is it best to drink it and what exactly does it help for/what nutritional benefits does it have? :) Kk thx ^^

24 Aug
I have replaced my coffee habit with green tea with pomegranate. I put lemon in mine too. Its good for detoxifying. I love it. I have it hot every morning and iced in the afternoon. It is actully all I drink in addition to water. No sodas. No coffee. None of that crap anymore. Since I started the water/Green tea only thing, I swear I have noticed a huge difference in tummy pudge.
25 Aug
That's good! I love it too!
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Aug 24, 2013 7:58pm
via Android

Best to drink for what goal? Nutritional tea doesnt have much value.

Img952013082395004434_thumb
118 Posts
Aug 24, 2013 8:00pm
via Android

It has alot of anti oxidants good for your cells fights cancer. Also the caffeine in it helps keep off excess water weight.

24 Aug
Antioxidants dont fight cancer....
25 Aug
Anti oxidants prevent free radicals which cause cancer. That's what I meant
25 Aug
Cool cool thx ^^
25 Aug
Best way to keeo water wieght is to drink more water
Icon_missing_thumb
23 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 7:32am
via Android

How do u make it not so bitter? I'm afraid of sugar and unsure about swweetners.

25 Aug
Well...it depends what brand or what green tea you actually get...last night I went to a Chinese restaurant and there inside is a small shop where they sell all sorts of things and there I got the tea leaves they use in the restaurant for their tea and I found it isn't bitter :P You could always go to one restaurant and try out their tea and ask if you could buy if you like it??...
26 Aug
Use honey and don't stew (?) it too long.
Image_thumb
89 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 10:11pm
via Android

Use slightly cooled water, not boiling water, and don't over brew. That reduces bitterness.
I buy sencha green tea, its just from the tips of the leaves (or something) and its super smooth,  delicious!

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 11:09pm
via iOS
Drinking 2 or more cups a day increases your metabolism by up to 4% and reduces your risk of chronic disease and diabetes:) I'm addicted to it, no joke:) 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51