How do you keep yourself motivated everyday to excise?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 5:36am
via Android

Looking at ways to stay motivated

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 6:01am
via iOS
Tell yourself your doing this to WORK on your body and too look good ! Keep positive company around you and just think of how great your going to feel & LOOK after your gaols complete !
26 Aug
So true thank you for that
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 6:32pm
via Android

I have a small pair of jeans that I take out and hang up when exercising. Lol and sometimes look at before pics to keep myself motivated.

26 Aug
What a great way to keep motivated. Thank you
Icon_missing_thumb
23 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 9:52pm
via Android

Tunes! Dude! Blast em n keep trying new sounds always! That and cold showers! You?

26 Aug
Awsume! Love hearing loud music in the morning gets me hype to start my workout. For myself ATM my motivation is I have a photo of myself now and what I use to look like before I had kids and I hang that up on my wall reminds me of what I can look like again.
Aug 26, 2013 9:54pm
via Android

Reminded myself that I'm doing this for (ME).

Image_thumb
94 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 9:55pm
via Android

This app and the mirror :-)

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 10:55pm
via iOS
Same as valorie i have a military outfit i use to wear and now my goal is to get to the 100s and put it back on *ill feel so awsome when that happens* 
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 11:02pm
via Android

Keeps me feeling and looking young, and is a big stress relief in my day to day life style....at the age of 34...I compete with the younger generation....that's what makes me motivated everyday....

26 Aug
That is so cool! I sometimes work out with my aunty whos 51 myself 25 I freak out at half of the workouts we do. the amount of strength shes pushes her self makes me think, if what you do is probably what she's thinking cause it motivated me to keep up with her.
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 11:37pm
via iOS
It's tough to feel motivated everyday. When I notice the health benefits and less health problems? That's my motivation
27 Aug
I think thats a great that you recognize your health as it is our most important thing. Thank you
27 Aug
I mean when in your 20's and your realize your on meds for different health issues...you know something is not right. I'm so tired of the mentality of using medication to solve a medical problem.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51