Hello :)

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 7:40am
via Android

I want to get tone from my butt, thighs and tummy but I hate that when iwork out after a few weeks I lag and stop, what should I do?

26 Aug
It will take time but you will get your body they way you want it
26 Aug
Just gotta stay motivated Lillie. Think of all the progress youll loose and have to make up if you slack. Thats what I do. Works pretty good
26 Aug
Hey kik me @ Nichole_doolin
27 Aug
I don't have a kik
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 7:43am
via Android

i think you should find a role model, and just believe you can look like that some day.

26 Aug
You're right thank you :-)
26 Aug
Mine is terry crews. That way I will never stop working out.
41501_1309989127_5933_n_thumb
20 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 3:45pm
via Android

Just remember why your doing it. You get out of it what you put into it so stay positive and you will achieve your goals.

26 Aug
Thank you, I'm starting today again I'm determined to make it work this time
Image_thumb
95 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 4:29pm
via Android

Us keep focus. Think about how fit your going to be after completing your first goal then set another but try not to think of the process it take to get there. I know you can do it.

*work hard play hard

Image_thumb
347 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 5:07pm
via iOS
Believe in yourself,no matter what..u have a goal..u can lack,or other things stopping u..but if u keep on,no matter what..u will achieve it..nothing is impossible
Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 6:50am
via Android

Have you tried cycling to work everyday? It's a great way to make exercise a part of your daily routine :)

27 Aug
Yeah I use to do that I loved it, I think I'll be doing it again :)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 6:55am
via Android

Look and monitor your progress. Looking good and seeing results usually is motivation enough. Don't forget that results can realistically be achieved in just less than a months time. DON'T GIVE UP BEFORE THEN!:)

27 Aug
Wow good one I'll do that, and I won't I'm determine to not to stop this time, thanks for the motivation :)
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 7:04am
via Android

This app seems to have great potential for variety. I tend to find something I like and try to stick with it but that can get boring and motivation goes out the window.try switching it up. If you don't feel like doing a home floor workout go for a walk or bike ride. Maybe find friends at a local rock climbing gym or to play racquetball with.

I have been keeping track of my progress with pull ups recently and just seeing slight changes in my numbers is great motivation. Maybe keep a workout journal our something app you can more easily compare the past and see progress.

27 Aug
Sometimes it helps to workout with a friend.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51