No protein shake or supplements ?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
144 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 3:23pm
via iOS
I was wondering if I don't drink any protein shake or use any supplements , will it not affect in building muscles quickly? I drink lots of fresh juices and eat lots of food with protein. Thank you.
26 Aug
I'm always going to recommend protien shakes am d a creatine. Two best supplements and the only ones you need. Ull build muscle no matter what but get those two and you get to where you want to be faster
26 Aug
I just drink milk after workouts. You get whey protein from milk.
26 Aug
Yea true... but ill put it this way nobody ever died from protien shakes lol. Either way you don't really need them if like you said you pretty much find other ways to get protien and lots of it
26 Aug
I agree I just dont use protein shakes at the moment. Haven't used them in about a year.
26 Aug
I'm addicted to mine... 60 grams a shake
Img952013082395004434_thumb
118 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 3:32pm
via Android

I dont use protein or supplements either you dont really need them as long as you eat right

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 3:38pm
via iOS
You dont need it no, and it's not going to effect your gains if you pay attention to your diet.
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 8:00pm
via Android

They are there for convenience and to make up for a deficiency in diet. If your hitting the right amount of macro nutrients and micronutrients for your goals then you will be fine

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51