Can I be honest?

3 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 12:41am
via Android

God created us all in unique way I don't think he would of giving us the many challenges we face today if he didn't think we couldn't handle it.
Makes all our hard work worth it and so much more rewarding.

My question is what are some of the challenges you face while reaching your Goal weight?

Mines is that I have a 6month daughter that requires medical attention and two other kids my days are pretty busy time management

27 Aug
Sorry I didn't realize all my message wasn't there after time management. But after about a month ago when I realized my heavy breathing was getting worst. I went into the doctors the next day. Only to find out that it was my weight my BMI was way above average putting me in the category of 2. Which left me questioning myself. How did I let myself get this way. I'm at my heaviest that I ever been after having my third child. I thought with the amount of walking I was doing a day that will probably add as...
46 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 12:53am
via iOS
I think my biggest challenge was being patient. I had to resist the urge to chase weight loss fast, risk frustration and maybe giving up. Instead I chose realistic goals, stuck to my plan and was patient, knowing I wouldn't get to my goal in a month but over a few months. Healthy eating and working out got me where I wanted to be, slow and steady. 

I know small children, in particular when they have additional needs, can make time management a struggle, but be patient and stick with it and you'll get to where you want to be! 
27 Aug
Thank you Kevin. Really inspiring
27 Aug
Thank you so much for sharing that. True words spoken
103 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 12:58am
via Android

I think Kevin said it best. We want it now. Time is the biggest thing for me. My kids are teenagers but teaching high school during the day and college at night takes time from me. I know we all stay busy so we have to force ourselves to set aside time for us.

27 Aug
Yip I agree with you on that one. We have to find time in our busy day to set time a side for us and being consistent.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51