Belly Fat

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 11:56pm
via iOS
So I'm new to the app and don't really know how it works... My question is can anyone out there please be my friend, trainer and workout buddy. I mainly have belly fat and would love to lose it. I'm currently 144lbs wish I think is big for me only being 5ft 4 I would love to ideally be 124lb. Please help me pick a good diet and workout!!!
28 Aug
Have you looked up your BMI?
28 Aug
That's true check out your BMI,also if you need help too just stay on course and have a motivator...then I can help as well as everyone on here...here too keep each other focused....
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 8:53am
via iOS
Hi so I try to do a work out most days I often do them at night before I get in the bath. I still live at home so I do my workout in my bedroom where I don't really have a lot of room so I am restricted as to what workouts I can do. I tend to do crunches (various kinds), Russian twists, planks, push up, scissor kicks, roll ups. I really also enjoy doing kettle bell exercises. My main let down is my diet
28 Aug
I like it !
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 11:32am
via Android

Well first things first. Avoid all sweets
and junk food. Use it as a reward after meeting a goal at the end of the week. Look and the ingredients of your fav foods and change them to a helthier brand and preparation. 5-7 small meals/snacks vs 3 full meals a day. Drink plenty of water! Baby steps. If these tips don't help, what is it about your diet that you need help with?

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 6:25pm
via iOS
This is a great help. I mainly struggle with making the meals because I'm not a great cook and don't like to wait longĀ for food
28 Aug
I have a george foreman grill I like to use for chicken and fish simple to use. Since cooking isn't your thing by frozen veggies instead of caned. Otherwise steam fresh ones on tge stove or microwave.
28 Aug
Remember portion control. Fruits and veggies are great raw snacks, almonds are good too.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51